Pet Friendly Accommodation in Esperance
If you’re looking for Esperance accommodation that’s pet friendly / dog friendly, we have the spot for you!
We allow small dogs and pets to stay in your caravan or tent, or you can book one of our pet friendly budget cabins.
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Accordingly, to ensure that having pets in our park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions are in place:
- Pets are permitted on sites only, in guest’s own van or tent or in our pet friendly budget cabins
- Pets are prohibited in all other cabin and unit accommodation
- The reception/kiosk, amenities and camp kitchens are completely out-of-bounds for pets, please do not bring them to these areas
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
- Pets are not allowed at the park during periods of high occupancy
Pet Friendly Budget Cabin
Our Pet Friendly Budget cabins can sleep up to 6 people combining a double bed and up to 4 bunk beds. The cabins are equipped with a fridge, small oven/hotplate, microwave and cutlery. Your own linen is required and the toilets and showers are within a few metres walk.
What to bring on your pet friendly holiday
Here’s a handy list to help you pack:
- Pet bedding and blankets, or crate
- Favourite toy
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
- Doggy bath
Pet travel tips
- Check your pet’s vaccinations, flea and tick treatments are up to date
- Ensure your pet’s microchip details are up to date
- Add an ID tag with your mobile phone number to your dog’s collar in case they become lost
Local Vets in Esperance
Swans Veterinary www.swansvet.com in Esperance is just 5 minutes drive from the park.
Dog friendly exercise in Esperance
There’s lots of dog friendly areas and beaches in Esperance, some with off-leash areas at specific times of day. The local council Shire of Esperance has provided an overview of dog exercise areas on the Foreshore and in Reserves as well as prohibited areas for dogs. Learn more here: www.esperance.wa.gov.au/animal-exercise-areas
Pet friendly places to eat in Esperance
Lucky Bay Brewing
Pets are welcome at the Lucky Bay Brewery, just 11 minutes drive from the park. Dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times.
Taylor St Quarters
Pets are also welcome at Taylor St Quarters restaurant and bar on the waterfront. Just 7 minutes drive from the park.
There are plenty of pet friendly cafes with outdoor seating throughout Esperance, including on the Esperance Foreshore and Tanker Jetty Precinct. Check individual venue opening hours online.